Answered By: Lisa Hooper
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2020     Views: 1214

The Library has study carrels that faculty and graduate students may sign up to use. Undergraduates can use any of the open study spaces throughout the building, including the two group study rooms located on the first floor, the group study room on the fifth floor, and room 602 if it is not in use.

Due to the need for social distancing, Room 602 is unavailable for meeting space during the 2020 fall semester.