Answered By: Howard-Tilton Memorial Library Last Updated: Aug 17, 2020 Views: 376
Printers are available throughout the library:
- First floor: Learning Commons (two black-and-white printers and 1 color printer)
- First floor: Stacks (beyond the PJ's Coffee and the glass doors: one black-and-white printer)
- Second Floor: Elevator Lobby (one black-and-white printer)
- Third Floor: Elevator Lobby (one black-and-white printer)
- Sixth Floor: Near Media Services (one black-and-white printer)
You must upload documents to the print queue at https://pharos.tulane.edu.
Cost and Payment
Printing is 10 cents for black-and-white per page and 70 cents for color per page. Pay either with a Tulane Splash Card or purchase a printing card. You can add money to your Splash card/printing card with the machine on the first floor of Howard-Tilton (near the elevators), in the LBC, or on the first floor of Richardson Memorial Building.
See http://library.tulane.edu/services/computing-printing/printing for more details.
For information about printing from your personal laptop, see https://ts.tulane.edu/printing.